[Openstack] is anyone using zeromq for RPC?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Sep 5 21:02:30 UTC 2014

What about just using the kombu transport instead?

https://github.com/celery/kombu/blob/master/kombu/transport/zmq.py

Then people have a way to use oslo.messaging (the rabbit impl just uses kombu) with zmq without needing a specific zmq implementation.

Or if the kombu one doesn't work well, maybe help make it better?