[Openstack] error whe creating fisrt keystone user

Stephane EVEILLARD stephane.eveillard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:00:30 UTC 2014

here is my keystone-dist-paste.ini

# Keystone PasteDeploy configuration file.

[filter:debug]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.common.wsgi:Debug.factory

[filter:build_auth_context]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:AuthContextMiddleware.factory

[filter:token_auth]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:TokenAuthMiddleware.factory

[filter:admin_token_auth]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:AdminTokenAuthMiddleware.factory

[filter:xml_body]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:XmlBodyMiddleware.factory

[filter:xml_body_v2]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:XmlBodyMiddlewareV2.factory

[filter:xml_body_v3]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:XmlBodyMiddlewareV3.factory

[filter:json_body]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:JsonBodyMiddleware.factory

[filter:user_crud_extension]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.user_crud:CrudExtension.factory

[filter:crud_extension]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.admin_crud:CrudExtension.factory

[filter:ec2_extension]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.ec2:Ec2Extension.factory

[filter:ec2_extension_v3]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.ec2:Ec2ExtensionV3.factory

[filter:federation_extension]
paste.filter_factory =
keystone.contrib.federation.routers:FederationExtension.factory

[filter:oauth1_extension]
paste.filter_factory =
keystone.contrib.oauth1.routers:OAuth1Extension.factory

[filter:s3_extension]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.s3:S3Extension.factory

[filter:endpoint_filter_extension]
paste.filter_factory =
keystone.contrib.endpoint_filter.routers:EndpointFilterExtension.factory

[filter:simple_cert_extension]
paste.filter_factory =
keystone.contrib.simple_cert:SimpleCertExtension.factory

[filter:revoke_extension]
paste.filter_factory =
keystone.contrib.revoke.routers:RevokeExtension.factory

[filter:url_normalize]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:NormalizingFilter.factory

[filter:sizelimit]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware:RequestBodySizeLimiter.factory

[filter:stats_monitoring]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.stats:StatsMiddleware.factory

[filter:stats_reporting]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.stats:StatsExtension.factory

[filter:access_log]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.contrib.access:AccessLogMiddleware.factory

[app:public_service]
paste.app_factory = keystone.service:public_app_factory

[app:service_v3]
paste.app_factory = keystone.service:v3_app_factory

[app:admin_service]
paste.app_factory = keystone.service:admin_app_factory

[pipeline:public_api]
pipeline = sizelimit url_normalize build_auth_context token_auth
admin_token_auth xml_body_v2 json_body ec2_extension user_crud_extension
public_service

[pipeline:admin_api]
pipeline = sizelimit url_normalize build_auth_context token_auth
admin_token_auth xml_body_v2 json_body ec2_extension s3_extension
crud_extension admin_service

[pipeline:api_v3]
pipeline = sizelimit url_normalize build_auth_context token_auth
admin_token_auth xml_body_v3 json_body ec2_extension_v3 s3_extension
simple_cert_extension service_v3

[app:public_version_service]
paste.app_factory = keystone.service:public_version_app_factory

[app:admin_version_service]
paste.app_factory = keystone.service:admin_version_app_factory

[pipeline:public_version_api]
pipeline = sizelimit url_normalize xml_body public_version_service

[pipeline:admin_version_api]
pipeline = sizelimit url_normalize xml_body admin_version_service

[composite:main]
use = egg:Paste#urlmap
/v2.0 = public_api
/v3 = api_v3