[Openstack] Help regarding openstack dashboard

Sadia Bashir 11msccssbashir at seecs.edu.pk
Wed Sep 3 09:12:24 UTC 2014

Got the files there in /etc/nova/api-paste-ini but got no following
sections there:

[pipeline:openstackapi10]

# pipeline = faultwrap noauth ratelimit osapiapp10
# NOTE(vish): use the following pipeline for deprecated auth
#pipeline = faultwrap auth ratelimit osapiapp10

[pipeline:openstackapi11]
# pipeline = faultwrap noauth ratelimit extensions osapiapp11
# NOTE(vish): use the following pipeline for deprecated auth
pipeline = faultwrap auth ratelimit extensions osapiapp11
[pipeline:ec2cloud]
# pipeline = logrequest ec2noauth cloudrequest authorizer ec2executor
# NOTE(vish): use the following pipeline for deprecated auth
pipeline = logrequest authenticate cloudrequest authorizer ec2executor

[pipeline:ec2admin]
# pipeline = logrequest ec2noauth adminrequest authorizer ec2executor
# NOTE(vish): use the following pipeline for deprecated auth
pipeline = logrequest authenticate adminrequest authorizer ec2executor

Please tell me how to fix it to move further. Thank you!