[Openstack] OpenStack Icehouse Installation on Redhat7

BYEONG-GI KIM kimbyeonggi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 02:11:55 UTC 2014

Hello.

I'm now manually installing the latest OpenStack Icehouse on Redhat7, but
I'm suffering from a problem; an instance cannot get IP address from qdhcp
on Network Node.

I don't know what exactly problem is, but I found that the Redhat7
environment seems a little different with the other OS environments. That
is, there is no neutron-openvswitch-agent file in /etc/init.d directory. As
the OpenStack installation guide introduced, the command "cp
/etc/init.d/neutron-openvswitch-agent
/etc/init.d/neutron-openvswitch-agent.orig" needs to be done, but I
couldn't.

Is there any guy who successfully installed OpenStack Icehouse with 3 node
deployment on Redhat7?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Best regards

Byeong-Gi KIM