[Openstack] [Icehouse] Object Container error

Amit Anand aanand at viimed.com
Fri Oct 31 18:06:31 UTC 2014

Thanks Clay that was exactly right!! I did the strings on the object.gz
file and saw that port 6003 was in there - kinda weird since when I did
swift-ring-builder object.builder I didnt show up?! In any case the
containers seem now work via command line but now I when try using the
Dashboard I get a 404 error when trying to list/create containers. Will
dive into that now but phew, thank you very much for putting me on the
right path!

Amit