[Openstack] problem in Installing trove using devstack script

Ali Nazemian alinazemian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:10:49 UTC 2014

Dear all,
Hi,
I was wondering is there anybody out there that could install and
initialize openstack trove using devstack script? I almost tried different
scenarios on local.conf for both icehouse and juno releases! It seems all
of them stuck in the same situation as this bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1386817

Probably It is related to devstack or its networking as it is mentioned in
this bug. But I am not sure that anybody tested trove module successfully
in this way.
I really appreciate if you can help me in this regard.
Thank you very much.

--
A.Nazemian