[Openstack] Upgrading from IceHouse to Juno, perfect!

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 02:26:46 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

I just want to say that (small feedback) I just upgraded a huge (for
me) OpenStack Region, with about 50 Compute Nodes, from IceHouse to
Juno.

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04.1.

It is working without any problems!

The `dpkg` upgraded a lots of config files (keystone.conf, nova.conf,
neutron.conf, ml2_conf.ini and etc) but, after reading the new files,
I just copied the previous modifications to the new files and voiala'!
Juno online!

Thank you guys! IceHouse is already impressive and now, with Juno, I
have native IPv6 support! YAY!   :-D

Cheers!
Thiago