[Openstack] Upgrade from IceHouse to Juno, error "on neutron-db-manage step" - Ubuntu 14.04.1

Tom Verdaat tom at verdaat.org
Mon Oct 20 08:24:01 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

You need to complete the WHOLE db migration. The error "Table
'neutron.ml2_dvr_port_bindings' doesn't exist" is a clear indication that
you haven't because dvr port bindings are new for Juno. Your database is
probably still at the 'icehouse' stage, which apparently is enough for
neutron-server itself to start.

Try running this command and see if it completes all steps:

neutron-db-manage --config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf --config-file
/etc/neutron/plugin.ini upgrade head

I'm trying to do the same thing with the same juno-staging repository. You
might want to keep an eye on this bug
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1230323>.

Tom