[Openstack] Messaging reliability/durability expectations

Aaron Knister aaron.knister at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:51:03 UTC 2014

Hi Gordon,

Thanks, again, for your replies. I started looking at the code to see about implementing acknowledgements in the Qpid driver and I'll admit after some digging I've come up confused. These lines (it's in master as well as the stable icehouce branch) http://git.io/w3KkQw and http://git.io/SiO5cg suggest that acknowledgements *are* sent by the qpid driver when messages are consumed. Am I making too broad an assumption here?

Thanks!

-Aaron