[Openstack] Trouble adding volume to instance

Amit Anand mr_amitanand at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 22:29:40 UTC 2014

So looks like it went again to spam. Ive put the errors Im getting here:

Paste #121364 | LodgeIt!

Paste #121364 | LodgeIt!
[root at block1 Python-2014-09-30-15:11:51-7481]# more backtrace
node.py:60:_create_in_cfs_ine:RTSLibError: Could not create NetworkPortal in configFS.
View on paste.openstack.org Preview by Yahoo

Hi all,

Some more trouble shooting on this (and still no progress) I see this when I reboot (or use targetcli which is below this log):

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 6:21 PM, Борис Бобров <bbobrov at mirantis.com> wrote:

В сообщении от Thursday 16 of October 2014 02:11:55 Amit написал:
> **Resending as another Openstack user informed me this was being
> directed to Spam in Gmail**

Went to spam again.

Maybe you should put all the logs to http://paste.openstack.org?

--