[Openstack] Reg: Open Stack Implementation

Azhagarasu A azhagarasu at sanenthusiast.com
Sat Oct 11 13:42:07 UTC 2014

Hi Experts,

                    With regards to open stack implementation in my
environment I would like to understand whether it works on Type 1 or Type 2
Hypervisor.

To put it in brief with my understanding OpenStack needs a operating system
to run. I am curious about performance of the OpenStack model. It has to
involve operating system to communicate with the hardware according to
hypervisor type 2. With our traditional type 1 hypervisor it is independent
of operating system when communication happens.

With this type 2 model it has to communicate with the operating system? Any
insights about performance and reliability is appreciated.

Please reply all.:)

Regards,

Arasu