[Openstack] Energy/Kwapi metering using ceilometer in OpenStack Icehouse

Bruno Grazioli bruno.graziol at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:35:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

To be honest this is very strange for me, this error seems to be very broad
and are many solution for it.
Having a quick look in the internet it seems that is related to your pip
package, which version of pip are you using?
Check out this link
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21294997/pip-connection-failure-cannot-fetch-index-base-url-http-pypi-python-org-simpl>[1],
there may have the answer for your question.

BR,
Bruno.

[1]:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21294997/pip-connection-failure-cannot-fetch-index-base-url-http-pypi-python-org-simpl