[Openstack] Rackspace abandons Open vSwitch ?

Rudrajit Tapadar rudrajit.tapadar+osgen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:35:56 UTC 2014

At Symantec's Cloud Platform Engineering, we have deployed
OpenStack+OpenContrail at a fairly large scale. I can't give you exact
numbers, but you can get some data points from our SDN evaluation
presentation in the Atlanta summit:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-summit-atlanta-2014/session-videos/presentation/software-defined-networking-performance-and-architecture-evaluation