[Openstack] VPNaaS: vpn-service-create stays in PENDING_CREATE

Paul Michali (pcm) pcm at cisco.com
Wed Oct 1 15:47:58 UTC 2014

You probably want to look to see if you have the VPN service_provider is set in neutron.conf file and make sure that the vpn_device_driver is uncommented in vpn_agent.ini (both files in /etc/neutron/).

When those are set up, then you’ll have the service and device drivers running and talking to one another.  In devstack we confirm that by looking at the screen-q-svc.log and screen-q-vpn.log to make sure the two are hooked up and talking (otherwise it just writes to the database). Not sure where these logs are with openstack (maybe syslog?).

HTHs,

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. pcm at cisco.com
IRC ……..… pcm_ (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83