[Openstack] VPNaaS: vpn-service-create stays in PENDING_CREATE

Stinner, Thomas Thomas.Stinner at schweickertgruppe.de
Wed Oct 1 07:44:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

i have a small lab environment with one controller node, one network node and two compute nodes.

I'd like to try out VPNaaS (among other things) and therefore enabled the vpnaas service plugin in neutron.conf.

However, when issuing a vpn-service-create the service keeps in state PENDING_CREATE und I actually do not have any idea where to start debugging this.

Any advice on this? What is the normal workflow that should happen after issuing vpn-service-create?

Thanks
Thomas