[Openstack] OpenStack Regions

Chris contact at progbau.de
Sat Nov 29 05:15:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

what exactly is easier to use? When I use the same tenants but specify
the different regions during the endpoint creation, is it enough?

Second additional question, is the separation in the different regions
just for the endpoints or does the "noca.conf" and other configuration
files need to be changed as well?

Unfortunately I couldn't find any manual how to proper configure a
second regions, just a bug report, reporting the lack of documentation
:) https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1340509

Cheers
Chris