[Openstack] Trying to add address to Gerrit profile, no luck

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 11:55:03 UTC 2014

On 25/11/14 18:02, Patrick Cable wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to add my address to
> https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact so that I can contribute,
> and every time I click submit i get:
>
> Code Review - Error
> Server Error
> Cannot store contact information

Hi Patrick,

A couple of possibilities come to mind:
1. Did join the Foundation first? [1]
2. Is the email address for your Foundation / Gerrit / Launchpad account
the same?

Hopefully one of these will be enough to get you unstuck. See the
comments at [2] for possible additional ideas. Good luck and welcome!

Julie

[1] https://www.openstack.org/join/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1346833