[Openstack] Nova DB sync Operational error

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:41:42 UTC 2014

On 11/26/2014 03:36 PM, Amit Anand wrote:
> I also took a look at a command you ran and I tried it, would this be
> correct output (notice I didnt specify a DB in command)?
<snip>

Yep, that all looks correct to me. I'm a little unsure what else to
investigate, frankly, Amit :( There's got to be *something* different
between the connection information that is used by SQLALchemy to connect
to the MySQL database and the connection information you are using to
connect via the command line. I just don't know what it might be :(

-jay