[Openstack] Cannot launch instance: No valid host was found: Port failed to bind on host

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:32:16 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

can you elaborate why you have [agent] sections in your config. I read
somewhere a few days ago, that these aren't necessary with Juno and they
are not mentioned in the Juno docs.

Meanwhile I found out that neutron-openvswitch-agent.service crashed on
the network node (see my mail from a few minutes back).

Regards,

	Uwe