[Openstack] Opentack and DNS / DHCP / IPAM

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Tue Nov 25 15:34:31 UTC 2014

At Overstock.com<http://Overstock.com> we’re using InfoBlox for IPAM and DNS management, so our tools hit the InfoBlox api when provisioning/destroying OpenStack instances.   We’d love to see some pluggable DNS / IPAM management built into Openstack that allow you to choose from a number of different providers (including InfoBlox as an option)

I will confess that I have not played around with Designate yet.

Mike Smith
Principal Engineer, Website Systems
Overstock.com<http://Overstock.com>