[Openstack] Flavor at specific hypervisor

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Tue Nov 25 10:28:15 UTC 2014

 Thanks a lot Robert! That helped a lot!

 If I understand correctly if I don't want other flavors to end up on
 the specific hypervisor one way is to create a second aggregate with the
 rest hypervisors and the key set to false. Then modify the rest flavors
 so that the specific key is also set to false.

 Instead of the above can I create a second aggregate with the rest
 hypervisors with another key set to true and then modify the rest
 flavors so that the second key is set to true? Wouldn't that mean that
 the rest flavors will be forced to use the remaining hypervisors so in
 such a way they are excluded from the first hypervisor?

 Furthermore,

 can I somehow setup the quota limits per hypervisor? Since all my nodes
 are not with the same specs can I somehow put quota limits for CPU and
 RAM per specific hypervisor?

 Best regards,

 George