[Openstack] [openstack][glance][swift-backend][icehouse]

Chinasubbareddy M chinasubbareddy_m at persistent.com
Tue Nov 25 07:02:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I configured my glance backend to swift ,while uploading images to my glance am not able to upload files which are larger than 10GB, please help me out.
it is taking ages while uploading , please let me know if there are any changes which will improve the performance.

Regards,
Subbareddy,
Persistent systems ltd.

I configured my glance backend to swift ,while uploading images to my glance am not able to upload files which are larger than 10GB, please help me out.
it is taking ages while uploading , please let me know if there are any changes which will improve the performance.

Regards,
Subbareddy,
Persistent systems ltd.

DISCLAIMER