[Openstack] Απάντηση: Re: Documentation Error??

Aaron Segura aaron.segura at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:54:26 UTC 2014

Hi George!

Sorry, I've been fairly busy the last day.  Can you tell me more about how
you intend to use this implementation?  When you say you want to use 10Gb
for "all internal communications", what does that encompass?  API calls?
VM-to-VM traffic?  Please provide as much detail as you can in regards to
how you expect things to behave and how you intend to interact with the
systems.  That will help to give a better picture of what you want to
accomplish.

Thanks!