[Openstack] Opentack and DNS / DHCP / IPAM

lucas.gary at gmail.com lucas.gary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:52:59 UTC 2014

Just wondering how people handle DNS / DHCP / IPAM in their private clouds,
 I realize that open stack networking handles the DHCP side internally, the
important piece is how do other organizations integrate with their existing
DNS/IPAM solutions?

So, if I have an application stack in our current environment, we'd have
DNS entries set in our DNS server, along with documenting the allocation in
our local IPAM solution.

When we start using private cloud that becomes unwieldy (it already is) and
I'm wondering what solutions other organizations have come up with.

Gary Lucas