[Openstack] Content Delivery Network

Scott Lowe scott.lowe at scottlowe.org
Tue Nov 18 07:42:44 UTC 2014

Please see my response below.

On Nov 17, 2014, at 3:12 PM, Sandhya S <coolssandy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am currently working for CDN environment.
> Is there someone here who already worked on the above?
>
> I would like to know how to make VM's on different compute nodes to communicate as well as how to define REST interface.

Hi Sandy, OpenStack Neutron has the ability to create logical networks that can connect instances on different compute nodes. This might provide the functionality you're seeking.

More information on using Neutron can be found here (among other places):

<http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/content/ch_networking.html>

As for your question regarding how to define a REST interface, are you asking about how to interact with OpenStack's APIs, or how to define a REST interface for an application running on OpenStack?

--
Scott