[Openstack] Problems with neutron networks

Maciej Nabożny mn at mnabozny.pl
Sun Nov 16 20:18:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have some problems with neutron network. I've configured Openstack
according to instructions (I hope :) with gre tunnels and everything
looks fine, like in my similar RDO installation. All vswitch bridges
look like are connected together, with tunnels and routers. The only
problem is, that there is no comminication between virtual machines and
routers in networks :)

I've tried to debug it with pings and tcpdump. It looks like packets are
droped between br-int and br-tun vswitches, both on compute node and
neutron. Icmp packets are visible only when I'm listening on br-int
(pings from vm or qrouter namespace in neutron). I cannot see them by
listening on br-tun. Patch-tun and patch-int are configured.

Do you have any sugestions, how to debug my problem or where it could
be? If necessary, I can attach some output and configuration

Regards,
Maciek