[Openstack] OpenStack ecosystem

Muhammed Salehi salehi1994 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:40:28 UTC 2014

HelloOo Nicolas

Its very nice, congrats!
I'm not a front-end developer, but I think if we are able "Pin" some of
components and make them static, we can use it in our conferences. I
suggest "double click" or "Ctrl + Left Click" to force a circle to be
static and not moving. You can also add the online presentation editors (
which is found in HTML5 and JavaScript ) in order to any one be able to
create him/his own presentation. The result is very helpful. :)

Be lucky buddy :)