[Openstack] ironic node-validate error

sindhusha.yadavalli sindhusha.yadavalli at students.iiit.ac.in
Fri Nov 14 21:57:37 UTC 2014

Hi all,
plz help me in ironic node-creation.
while validating the node (ironic node-validate <id>) i am getting
following error.

| deploy     | False  | Cannot validate iSCSI deploy. Some parameters
were missing in node's instance_info. Missing are: ['root_gb',
'image_source'] |
| management | False  | SSHPowerDriver requires the following
parameters to be set in node's driver_info: ['ssh_virt_type'].

| power      | False  | SSHPowerDriver requires the following
parameters to be set in node's driver_info: ['ssh_virt_type'].

will anyone plz provide me the complete command of "ironic node-create"
with all required parameters ?
Thanks a lot in advance