[Openstack] OpenStack ecosystem

Nicolas Borboën nicolas.borboen at epfl.ch
Thu Nov 13 15:49:12 UTC 2014

Hello all,
     I attended the Paris conference as a newcomer to the world of
OpenStack and I really loved the excitement around the project.

As I'm in the beginning of my crusade OpenStack, I had difficulty
representing my various projects operating in this environment, so I
decided to try to represent the OpenStack ecosystem in a web page.
I did it quickly, it's of course incomplete and there are probably some
mistakes but in the end I think it would have helped me to have access
to a similar visualization during my first contact with OpenStack.

So I share with you my "OpenStack ecosystem":
http://ponsfrilus.github.io/openstack_ecosystem/

I hope this will help other newcomers and some of you will find an
interest in proposing improvements on github.

Feedbacks appreciated.

Cheers,
Nicolas