[Openstack] Juno cloud-archive error

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Nov 12 15:26:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Akilesh K <akilesh1597 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes. I understood that just a few minutes ago. I am using 14.04 and blindly
> followed the instructions for juno. But how did you managed to add? For me
> it simply wont.

Odd I just did the usual thing:

# be sure you have latest stuff to start
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
# then add it
apt-add-repository cloud-archive:juno

You can always add by hand, here's what I've got:

jon at x1:~$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cloudarchive-juno.list
deb http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu trusty-updates/juno main
# deb-src http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu
trusty-updates/juno main

If you add by hand you'll also need to add the repo keys:
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-cloud-keyring

-Jon