[Openstack] Juno cloud-archive error

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Nov 12 14:59:41 UTC 2014

The wiki article is when the upstream release happened which does not
include any distro packages.
The cloud-archive is not an OpenStack project it's how Ubuntu packages
for downstream so it is upto Ubuntu when new relases endup there not
OpenStack.

Also the juno cloud-archive is only available for Ubuntu 14.04 (and
cloud archives are only provided for LTS releases), so I suspect you
issue is that you're not using Ubuntu 14.04 as I have added the juno
cloud archive on some of my test systems.

-Jon