[Openstack] [zaqar]: ask for latest development info about zaqar

DUAN Kevin Kevin.Duan at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Nov 12 12:30:02 UTC 2014

Kevin Huang,

Thanks for your info.

I am interested to know whether zaqar has support the AMQP/kafka as backend in Juno release or not, would you please help clarify? If not, is there any plan for supporting them in Kilo release?

And who are the development contact(s) working in that area?

Following is the excerpt from Zaqar FAQ page:

Will Zaqar work with AMQP?
·         During Juno we are experimenting with using AMQP as a backend. TBD.
·         Transport TBD
·         Talk to us about use cases
Will Zaqar work with Kafka?
·         During Juno we are experimenting with using Kafka as a backend.
·         Talk to us about use cases
·         We need contributors!

Thanks,
Kevin D.