[Openstack] Swift with Ceilometer

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 20:14:19 UTC 2014

Swift is natively instrumented to emit generic statsd metrics that would
cover PUTs/GETs [1].  But I would recommend offline log processing if you
need this data to to be reliable and audit-able, slogging [2] is a
third-party opensource tool for processing swift access logs that might
point you in the right direction.

1.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/admin_guide.html#reporting-metrics-to-statsd
2. https://github.com/notmyname/slogging