[Openstack] 回复: Re: OpenDaylight + OpenStack

Mārtiņš Jakubovičs martins at hostnet.lv
Fri May 30 13:01:56 UTC 2014

Your instruction is with devstack, I try deploy setup with openstack
icehouse.

I have 4 node setup (controller + neutron-server, l3 + dhcp node,
compute, and ODL)

So in /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini I changed:
mechanism_drivers = opendaylight

In /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf_odl.ini:
url = http://10.10.1.10:8080/controller/nb/v2/neutron
username = admin
password = admin

As wrote in
https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/README.odl
this should be enought.

Also, In devstack are some more moves:
https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/extras.d/80-opendaylight.sh

sudo ovs-vsctl set-manager tcp:$ODL_MGR_IP:$ODL_MGR_PORT
sudo ovs-vsctl set Open_vSwitch $ovstbl other_config:local_ip=$ODL_LOCAL_IP

When I perform last two steps in ODL dashboard I can see ovs bridges.

Now after neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent restart I got error in log files:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/82186/