[Openstack] Ceph vs swift

Remo Mattei remo at italy1.com
Fri May 30 06:03:57 UTC 2014

Thanks Chuck
This is great I want to use an object store which allows me to work well with Hadoop and if possible with MS exchange IIS etc. If you do have tips on this that will be great. I also would love your point of partition power in how you describe it.  I have my own ideas on it so I m curious to see how to get an idea on object calculation on a partition. One of the question I have always been asked was if the partition is sizex but the object is sizez which is bigger how is that handle?

Thanks for you sharing I m sure everyone will take a good lesson.

Ciao

Inviato da iPhone ()