[Openstack] missing many configuration with trove installation guide

Yugang LIU zzzz88.aaaa at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:02:50 UTC 2014

I install trove following icehouse installation guide on ubuntu 14.04.
Repository is cloud-archive:icehouse

http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt/content/trove-install.html

I install trove package, but do not find any "conf" file in /etc/trove.

# apt-get install python-trove python-troveclient python-glanceclient \
  trove-common trove-api trove-taskmanager

I write "conf" file by myself refering the guide, but it miss many
configuration for |/etc/trove/api-paste.ini|. Only have section
"|filter:authtoken"|

Where can I find a complete guide? Is Icehouse release version?

--
Best regards

Yugang LIU

Keep It Simple, Stupid