[Openstack] vSphere migration (/sync ?)

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Fri May 23 14:48:35 UTC 2014

Hi,
At the moment this is not something that is supported. A number of times this has been discussed and the general consensus of the community is that OpenStack should do the deployment and management. I think that it could be very useful to import existing workloads into OpenStack. It may be worthwhile discussing on the lists.
Thanks
Gary