[Openstack] Getting eventing information

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed May 21 13:02:28 UTC 2014

Side note: many groups are using StackTach to collect and persist the events and then just accessing the StackTach database directly to generate their usage/performance reports.

________________________________
From: Narayanan, Krishnaprasad [narayana at uni-mainz.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 4:59 PM
To: Diego Parrilla Santamaría
Cc: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Getting eventing information

Hi Diego,

Thanks for sharing the information about your platform that displays information about VM events. I am currently using Woorea’s Java SDK for performing VM related operations and hope I can make use of the RabbitMQ Java APIs for obtaining information from the OpenStack message queue.

Regards,
Krishnaprasad