[Openstack] Getting eventing information

Diego Parrilla SantamarĂ­a diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:49:46 UTC 2014

Hi Krishnaprasad,

we decided to build our own activity listener and gather all the events of
the platform to perform usage and billing processes. You can have a look at
how it looks in our platform at
https://docs.stackops.net/activity-plugin-en.html or just register for the
service in our website.

All our management tools, accounting and billing services are developed in
Java. We started using Woorea's java sdk but we migrated to jclouds because
we needed support for newer versions of some APIs. None of those can
connect to the rabbit exchange to listen for the events, though. They are
just API clients.

Regards
Diego

 --