[Openstack] Why are OpenStack installs *so* hard to get fully functional?

James Burnash - NOAA Affiliate james.burnash at noaa.gov
Mon May 19 14:30:27 UTC 2014

Hi Ohad - I appreciate the feedback and the link - but the video is just
unwatchable if I'm more than 6 inches away from my screen :-)

My eyes are not what they were ... 30 years ago ... and they weren't all
THAT good even then.

Honestly though - I will try to view this on larger monitors (at home) than
I have here in the office.

Thanks!

James Burnash
RDHPCS Systems Administrator