[Openstack] Wrong Status at the Dashboard - IceHouse Horizon - Ubuntu 14.04

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:19:42 UTC 2014

Guys,

I'm testing IceHouse to put it in production and I'm seeing that there is
something wrong with its status, check it out:

---
http://i.imgur.com/LIFgrwd.png
---

I have only 1 Instance but, Horizon "Overview" shows "Instances Used 5 of
5"... Where it should show "Instances Used 1 of 5"...

This Project still have 4 Instances available to use but, he is unable to
start more.

Also, VCPUs and RAM are wrong too...

Tips?!

I noted that those instances wasn't started successfully, they got stucked
because of other problems so, Project admin deleted but, the status doesn't
got updated...

I'm following docs.openstack.org...

Tks in advance!
Thiago