[Openstack] Ubuntu 14.04 + IceHouse, Metadata returns "Error 500"...

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon May 19 05:53:13 UTC 2014

Hello Stackers!

I'm trying to deploy IceHouse with Ubuntu 14.04 and, almost everything is
running just fine, except for Metadata, when I try to access it, using from
within an Instance, the following command:

"curl http://169.254.169.254/2009-04-04/instance-id"

I'm seeing the following error: "500 Internal Server Error"

ScreenShot: http://i.imgur.com/wVEKeh0.png

And, at the Network Node, the "Error 500" above, dumps the following
messages at the logs:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/80860/

BTW, I followed the Docs:
http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt/content/

The only difference from the docs, is that my environment have IPv6 for
APIs and Endpoints but, the Metadata Network, Projects subnets and GRE
tunnels are still IPv4-Only...

I appreciate any help! I'm not sure about how to debug it... Tks!

Best,
Thiago