[Openstack] Speaking engagements in US/EU?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon May 19 03:39:32 UTC 2014

On Fri 16 May 2014 11:43:04 AM PDT, Adrien Cunin wrote:
> I suggest you subscribe to the community mailing-list. People announce
> local OpenStack events there, and call for papers for related events are
> also relayed.

I think the marketing mailing list is more appropriate: the marketing
team announces there regularly speaking opportunities to events
suitable for OpenStack. The list community list is mainly used to
*coordinate* activities around the world, not very useful IMHO to
announce events (although someone does that, every now and then).