[Openstack] [openstack][glance][ipv6]

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:05:01 UTC 2014

Hello!

I'm running Glance over IPv6, here is my Quick Guide (it follows
docs.openstack.org):

---
Ultimate OpenStack IceHouse Guide - ML2 Flat Network - IPv6-Friendly:
https://gist.github.com/tmartinx/9177697
---

Also, keep in mind that this IPv6 subnet (2001:db8:xxxx), is used only for
documentation purposes, this means that it will not get routed (by
upstream/ISP/wifi routers), so, to test with it, you must try from within
it... Or, replace it with your own IPv6 subnet to test from the Internet.

Hope it helps!

Best,
Thiago