[Openstack] [openstack][glance][ipv6]

Chinasubbareddy M chinasubbareddy_m at persistent.co.in
Mon May 12 16:16:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am setting up glance with icehouse on Ubuntu 14.o4, I am getting following error :

2014-05-12 21:38:31.223 19851 CRITICAL glance [-] gaierror: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution

2014-05-12 21:38:32.263 19863 ERROR glance.store.sheepdog [-] Error in store configuration: Unexpected error while running command.
Command: None
Exit code: -
Stdout: "Unexpected error while running command.\nCommand: collie vdi list -a 2001:db8:1::20 -p 7000\nExit code: 2\nStdout: '  Name        Id    Size    Used  Shared    Creation time   VDI id  Copies  Tag\\n'\nStderr: 'failed to connect to 2001:db8:1::20:7000: Connection refused\\nfailed to connect to 2001:db8:1::20:7000: Connection refused\\n'"
Stderr: None

I am able to run keystone successfully with ipv6 and also be able to ping6 to the address successfully, but getting this error when I am starting the glance ,please suggest.

DISCLAIMER