[Openstack] nova ip 169.254.169.254

Howard Luckenbaugh hlucken at us.ibm.com
Mon May 12 14:29:46 UTC 2014

I can't run a curl against the metadata server either.

   Howard Luckenbaugh
   Special Events Infrastructure/IBM.com Infrastructure
   T/L-349-5884
   Fax- 1877-210-0298
   hlucken at us.ibm.com
   AIX System  Certified

   Please visit the sites that our team hosts: http://www.ibm.com
   http://www.wimbledon.com  http://www.usopen.org http://www.masters.com
   http://www.austrailianopen.com http://www.usopen.com

   "Vision without Action is just a dream
   Actions without Vision is just passing time
   Vision with Action can change the world"