[Openstack] nova ip 169.254.169.254

Gangur, Hrushikesh (R & D HP Cloud) hrushikesh.gangur at hp.com
Mon May 12 03:27:20 UTC 2014

Few troubleshooting steps (assuming neutron's metadata agent):
1. Check through VM's console.log whether VMs are acquiring DHCP Ip address
2. If not, check all the bridges (on both controller and compute) up and running s (br-int or br-tun), generally on reboot some of these bridges do not come up.
3. If yes to #1, restart neutron-metadata-agent

Regards~hrushi