[Openstack] Point of Contact Request for MagnetoDB

Mathews, Tiffany J. (LARC-E301)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, INC] tiffany.j.mathews at nasa.gov
Fri May 9 17:23:48 UTC 2014

I am interested in establishing an expert POC for questions and concerns regarding MagnetoDB as I am working on creating a technology repository for one of the NASA Data Centers to identify and track technologies that we may not be currently using, however, would like to consider for potential future use. MagnetoDB is a technology that we are interested in learning about more- especially with regard to security. We are also interested in seeing if there are any white papers or demonstrations that could help us better understand this technology.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Tiffany Mathews