[Openstack] multi-region setup

Jitendra Kumar Bhaskar jitendra.b at pramati.com
Wed May 7 06:27:47 UTC 2014

@Richard : For different keystone its working but its asking for
authentication at the time of region change. I wanted to know is there way
to  avoid re-authentication at the time of region change.

@Raghvendra : I am using single keystone with different service endpoint
and I am able to change the region. Le me explore more.

Regards
* Jitendra Bhaskar*
M :- +91-9989743042