[Openstack] Horizon stats wrong?

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Mon May 5 17:37:34 UTC 2014

Yeah, I don't know what's causing it.  I basically got the individual
stats from each node in the "Instances" tab on the left navigation bar,
then went into mysql and edited the nova.compute_nodes table to reflect
reality.  It was kind of a pain.  There must be some kind of race
condition in the code somewhere that causes the summary to get out of
sync with reality sometimes.

-erich